Thursday, April 28, 2011

Choir & special guest

Choir rehearsal has been moved to Wednesdays at 7pm beginning May 4. We need more voices!

FLASH.......This Sunday we have a special guest, David Dumais from St.John,

St.Matthew, Emanuel Lutheran Church, [They call it JME], will sing the song I

referred to in last year's Doubting Thomas Sunday sermon, "I don't believe it.",

and Beverly sang it last year. Dave Dumais along with Richard Miller, retired

pastor of St.JME wrote the song. He will be at Christ our Emmanuel this Sunday

to sing it for us. It is a very dramatic rendition of the faith struggle of

Thomas, and by implication,of many of us, to believe. He will be accompanied by

Robert Giddings on guitar. He happens to be my son-in-law. Call your friends and

neighbors to join us this Sunday. The song moves me. -- Pr.Bob I